Posted on October 12, 2017
Low-Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (LTCC) packaging technology is ideal for high-frequency electronics applications and high-reliability designs required in harsh operating environments.
LTCC packaging technology offers many advantages such as:
- Multi-layered structure for reduced package size.
- Buried passive components that offer up to 50% size reduction compared to PCBs.
- Three-dimensional proprietary circuit design that protects intellectual property.
- The ability to withstand extreme operating temperatures from -170 C to +350 C.
- Stability and low-loss in high-frequency applications up to 60 GHz.
Common LTCC applications include:
- Conventional energy, health and medical, cleantech, agriculture and forestry.
- High-temperature electronics.
- High-frequency wireless applications.
ACAMP offers complete design, assembly, testing and manufacturing services for LTCC packaging.
To learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-780-468-2443 or +1-403-291-8946.