Tools and equipment
Posted on October 12, 2017
ACAMP is especially different from other product development centres: we are the only organization in Canada that offers clients access to more than 400 pieces of state-of-the-art specialized development equipment.
Some of our unique testing and characterization capabilities include:
- Physical reliability testing i.e. temperature, humidity, vibration, drop shock, altitude.
- High-resolution inspection for failure analysis.
- Material composition and contamination detection.
- Inertial sensor testing and calibration.
- Leak testing to check hermetic seal integrity.
- Optical and electrical testing and measurement.
- Class 10,000 Clean Rooms.
ACAMP has high-accuracy assembly and machining equipment to manufacture electronics.
Our capabilities include:
- Die placement and bonding.
- Wire bonding in a variety of metals.
- Precision liquid dispense robots for epoxy and solder paste.
- Optical fiber alignment and attachment equipment.
- E-beam welding of exotic metal.
- Package sealing under controlled or vacuum conditions.
- Lithography and electroforming.
Contact us to discuss how your innovation needs can benefit uniquely from our state-of-the-art product development equipment. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +1-780-468-2443 or +1-403-291-8946.